All Long Beach Central Area Association and MusicUNTOLD events are free to the public, except the annual ticketed concert. Your donations help fund free educational and arts programs and events for youth, seniors, disabled, and economically and culturally disadvantaged persons.
In 2010, over 600 tickets were donated to non-profits and individuals. Non-profits selected for 2011 include:
- Elizabeth Seton House (Catholic Charities)
- St. Mary Medical Center/Families in Good Health Program
- Leadership Long Beach 2011 Youth Graduating Class
- Beacon House of San Pedro (drug rehab program)
- NAACP High School & College Programs (various)
- Poly High School ROTC (participants in 150th anniversary of the Civil War during JUNETEENTH WorldWide Concert)
- Goodwill Industries
The Long Beach Central Area Association is a 501(c)3, non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Qualifying donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Donors will receive an acknowledgment for their donation with Tax-ID number.
If you would like to make a donation by mail, please make check payable to Long Beach Central Area Association and mail to:
Long Beach Central Area Association
P.O. Box 6502
Long Beach, Ca. 90806