All Long Beach Central Area Association/MusicUNTOLD events are free to the public except the annual ticketed concert. Your donations help fund free educational and arts programs / events for youth, seniors, disabled, economically /culturally disadvantaged persons.
In 2010, over 600 tickets were donated to non-profits and individuals. Non-profits selected for 2011 include:
- Elizabeth Seton House (Catholic Charities)
- St. Mary Medical Center/Families in Good Health Program
- Leadership Long Beach 2011 Youth Graduating Class
- Beacon House of San Pedro (drug rehab program)
- NAACP High School & College Programs (various)
- Poly High School ROTC (participants in 150th anniversary of the Civil War during JUNETEENTH WorldWide Concert)
- Goodwill Industries
The Long Beach Central Area Association is a 501(c)3, non-profit, tax-exempt organization. Qualifying donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Donor will receive an acknowledgment for his or her donation with Tax-ID number.
Donate using PayPal:
If you would like to make a donation by mail please make check payable to Long Beach Central Area Association and mail to:
Long Beach Central Area Association
P.O. Box 6502
Long Beach, Ca. 90806
c/o John Malveaux
1120 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, Ca. 90813