150th Anniversary 13th Amendment US Constitution-Abolition of Slavery CONCERT
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free)
- Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice
P.O. Box 6502
Long Beach, Ca. 90806
You are invited to donate any amount and become a FOUNDING MEMBER of the 150th Anniversary 13th Amendment US Constitution-Abolition of Slavery CONCERT Committee with acknowledgment of contribution on our website, MusicUNTOLD.com.
- In addition to a tax deduction, each donation of $100 is eligible for one concert seat.
You may attend the concert and use the seat, give someone else your seat, or permit MusicUNTOLD to give your seat to a disadvantaged student, senior or veteran.
- Each donation of $1,000 will be eligible for ten concert seats. The donated amount will be acknowledged in the official program, and you will receive a DVD of the concert.
- These features are open to all individuals, non-profits, small businesses, corporations, governmental agencies and other entities.
The Invitational and Free 150th Anniversary 13th Amendment US Constitution-Abolition of Slavery CONCERT will feature world premieres of THE WINGS by South Korean composer Joopoong Kim sung in English by American soprano Jumi Kim and JOURNEY TO NEW LANDS by composer/Steinway pianist Karen Walwyn. Please see event flyer for additional performances and appearances.
You may donate through our website, www.musicuntold.com or mail donation direct with check payable to LB Central Area Assoc. For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your earliest consideration will be greatly appreciated.
The 150th Anniversary 13th Amendment US Constitution-Abolition of Slavery CONCERT is FOR the People, BY the People, and OF the People.